Noosa Hinterland Spectacular Boutique GuesthouseAdd to My Drive
- Address: 269 Schreibers Road Cooran QLD 4569 Australia
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 0754852059
- Opening Hours: 7 days per week
- View Instagram
Set on 72 subtropical acres threaded by a permanent creek and officially nominated as Land for Wildlife.
A scenic 30-minute drive only to the beaches and restaurants of Noosa itself. Noosa Hinterland Spectacular convinces with:
- Lovely bedrooms
- Fully equipped entertainment room
- Both formal and alfresco dining
- Synthetic grass tennis court
- Free WIFI
- A fully equipped office if needed
- Rainforest walks
- Extensive library
- Small art collection
- Wide range of DVD’s/ CD’s + Netflix
- Elegant relaxing lounge
- Log fires during winter evenings
Nora your hostess is fully qualified and well experienced to offer in-house, a full range of beauty treatments and massage.
Explore and enjoy the immediate area and find:
• Majestic silent movie theatre
• Boutique brewery and eatery
• Mary valley historical railway
• Noosa Council walking trails
• Pomona art gallery
• Cooroy golf club
• Noosa shire museum
• Maleny & Montville drives
So, don’t trade urban for urban; come to the countryside. HERE you can HEAR the silence; beyond the bird songs. Spend less, enjoy more!
Picnic lunches and table d’hote dinners are available on request.
Your interaction with hosts John and Nora can be as a little or as much as you like. They are much travelled and will welcome International tourists.
Pets are welcome but outside the rooms. Arrangements can be made to pick up guests up from Maroochydore airport.