Noosa Food and Wine Festival 2019
- When: 16-20 May 2019
- Where: Around Noosa region
- Website: www.noosafoodandwine.com.au
Join some of Australia’s best chefs, winemakers and foodies in Noosa, a favourite food and holiday destination, with events in Festival Village, on Noosa
Main Beach, in restaurants and along Hastings Street.
There are beachfront brunches, dinners with celebrity chefs, hinterland trails, parties under the stars, and an amazing weekend at the riverfront Festival Village with Tastes of Noosa, a craft beer and cider corner, live music and cooking demonstrations.
Mix it up with chefs including Alla Wolf-Tasker, Matt Wilkinson, Ben O'Donoghue, Christine Manfield, Manu Feildel, Matt Moran, Neil Perry, Peter Kuruvita and many more.
Some of the amazing new events this year include:
NOIR NOOSA on Hastings St | Saturday 18 May, 6pm - 9pm | Presented by Moët & Chandon
| $295: Celebrate Moët & Chandon Impérial's 150th anniversary under the stars and glistening fairy lights at the festival’s new signature event.
This glamorous and theatrical black-tie Gala Dinner features captivating fun and entertainment, with an elegant, 4-course, French-inspired menu by
Locale Noosa and Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, served alongside flowing Moët & Chandon Impérial Champagne.
CLUB CRUSOE | Saturay 18 May, 5pm | $195: Rococo Bistro Noosa bring a Kakadu meets Cafe
del Mar meets South Pacific isles beach party to the shores of Laguna Bay with 4 hours of DJs, live music, dancing, sublime food, plentiful drink and
of course, coconuts!
WELL NOURISHED | Sunday 19 May, 9.30am | $95: This lazy Sunday morning brunch will ease you into the day ahead, bringing Noosa’s Belmondos Organic Market straight to the shores of Noosa Main Beach. Ground your feet in the sand, breathe in the crisp Noosa air and explore a world of wellness for the mind, body and soul. Organic, ethical produce, seasonal food, locally roasted coffee, a glass of organic bubbles and a Noosa Reds Tomatoes Bloody Mary.FESTIVAL VILLAGE | Saturday and Sunday 18-19 May, 10am - 8pm | Noosa Heads Lions Park, Hastings Street: Festival Village is the heart of Noosa Food & Wine Festival weekend! With the beautiful Noosa waterways as a backdrop, enjoy live cooking demonstrations, masterclasses, great food and drinks, producers' pavilion, live music and more. Highlights include:
- THE RIVER LOUNGE - 2hr sessions, $75 each, with some of Australia’s best chefs and producers in one-time only collaborations, from Paul Carmichael with Four Pillars right through to North Bondi Fish with fresh seafood dishes and chic cocktails, crisp whites and amber ales. Accessible only to those with a Festival Village pass.
- THE DRINKS LAB - 30min sessions, $45 each, alcohol-inspired masterclasses with some of our nation’s best mixologists, wine connoisseurs and spirit gurus - from artisan gin, right through to authentic sake. Accessible only to those with a Festival Village pass.
- COOKING DEMONSTRATIONS - On Main Stage with chefs including Matt Moran, Paul Carmichael, Alessandro Pavoni, Giovanni Pilu, Alastair McLeod, Kirsten Tibballs, Anna Polyviou, Matt Golinksi and Matt Sinclair - and Matt Preston! Included in Festival Village pass.
- TASTE OF NOOSA - Find some of Noosa’s best restaurants dishing up great food across the weekend, including Bombetta, El Capitano,
Café Le Monde, Embassy XO, Sum Yung Guys, Providore on Hastings, Peregian Beach Hotel, Padre Coffee, View by Matt Golinski, Arcuri at RACV Noosa
Resort, Village Bicycle, Zachary’s and Fiona’s Fancies.
- CRAFT BEER & CIDER CORNER - Stone & Wood work alongside some of Noosa’s best craft brewers including Land & Sea, Heads of Noosa Brewing Co and Boiling Pot. Brouhaha and Diablo Ginger Beer will also join the party.
- PROVIDORE ON HASTINGS PAVILION - Meet local and visiting producers including Big Heart Bamboo, CC's Kitchen, Cobram Estate, Cooloola Berries, Hum Honey, Kenilworth Dairies, Kokopod Chocolate Australia, Lindols Macadamias, Salumi Australia, Slow Food Noosa, The Fermentary, The Pumpkin House, Ugly Duck Preserves, Barenuts, Woombye Cheese Co. and other producers.
- OLSSON'S SALTS MASTERCLASSES - 30min sessions, $35 each, with intimate masterclasses from some of Australia’s best chefs, producers and winemakers. Accessible only to those with a Festival Village ticket.
- FESTIVAL VILLAGE INCLUSIONS - Entry to the Festival Village includes your Noosa Food & Wine Festival stemless poly-carb wine glass, complimentary glass of Dal Zotto Prosecco, live cooking demonstrations, access to the Chef’s Skills Table, access to Taste of Noosa Restaurants, entry to the Providore on Hastings Pavilion, entry to the Craft Beer & Cider Corner, live music from 3pm and more!
- The Festival Village will open Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 May from 10am – 8pm
- The Festival Village is an all-weather event
- Complimentary shuttle bus runs between the Noosa Transit Centre and The J in Noosa Junction, and Festival Village in Noosa Lions Park on Saturday and Sunday
- The Festival is a cashless event so bring your debit card, credit card or phone and tap and go
- Book now and save or pay $41 at the gate on the day
- $1 from every entry to the Festival Village will support ‘Trees for Tourism’ supporting Noosa & District Landcare’s rehabilitation initiatives, in particular the Noosa Trail Network Revegetation Project. Your contribution as part of the Festival Village ticket price will help provide shade trees for walkers, assist with erosion and improve the habitat for local wildlife species.
For the full program and to purchase event tickets visit noosafoodandwine.com.au